Let's improve your project
with leadership, design, and development focused on user experience and growth.
❤️🎨 I love design and development. 📖📚 I value knowledge. 🕹️🎮 Video games are my primary recreation. 🌲🐈 Plants and animals make me happy. ⌨️⌨️ I build custom keyboards.
- The phrase "intent vs impact" is of high importance to me.
- I prefer the frank and direct approach and won't take it personally, but I understand and empathize that others might not like the direct approach.
- I operate in a judgement-free zone.
- Let's document things! Documentation benefits everyone.
- My background in architecture adds a unique behavioral psychology element to my designs.
About This Website
I frequently re-build my portfolio in order to learn new techniques. It currently uses Next.js (React) integrated with Sanity CMS and hosted on Vercel. My preferred testing platform is Cypress.io.
- I've built this site using Nuxt (Vue), Squido, Middleman, Next.js (React), Svelte, Riot.js, Angular, Polymer project, and Meteor.
- I've integrated with dozens of different CMS like Sanity, Storyblok, Netlify CMS, Wordpress, Ghost, Kirby, Sanity, Forestry, Prismic, Contentful, Strapi, and Dato.
- I programmed websites before CSS existed and quickly learned & love vanilla CSS. I worked from scratch for over a decade, and am up to date with advanced modern CSS techniques. I have experience with frameworks like Tailwind, Chakra, Bootstrap, Bulma, and others.
- The site has been hosted on GitLab Pages, Netlify, Firebase, Bitbucket, VPS, and home-grown server hardware using Docker, TurnKey Core Linux, or Vagrant.
A Software Tester Walks Into a Bar
Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a sfdeljknesv.
The Door Problem
Design is a nebulous term. I like to describe the "The Door Problem." Someone has to specify how a door works. It's not as obvious as you might think.